Move your web site hosting to us and experience the quality personal service we offer. Our hosting solutions are tailored to fit your needs and requirements. We can also offer consulting services on hosting solutions to help you make a smart choice.
We pride ourselves on offering our clients a flexible, reliable and robust service, with a personal touch. Our basic web site and e-mail hosting package includes:
Basic Hosting Package - up to 1GB Disk Space
- Setup: ZAR 180 per domain
- Monthly Fee: ZAR 180 for up to 15 domains per site
- Transfer from existing platform: FREE
- DNS Hosting - 15 Domains
- Includes complimentary domain registration and annual renewal of one .Co.ZA domain name
Medium Hosting Package - 1GB to 5 GB:
- Setup: ZAR 450 per domain
- Monthly Fee: ZAR 400 per month for up to 40 domains
- Discount on transfer from existing platform, if costs apply
- DNS Hosting for up to 40 domains
- Discount on domain registrations and renewals
- Can accommodate resellers with a control panel to manage your clients' domains, web sites and e-mail
All packages include the following:
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP)
- Sub-Domains and e-mail aliasses
- E-Mail Auto-responders for certain e-mail addresses
- Mail Groups and Mailing lists
- Monthly Newsletter sent to your distribution list
- Web site statistics in the form of online reports
- 99.99% Uptime GUARANTEED!! If your site is down for 24 or more consecutive hours, that month's hosting is free!
- FTP Access
- Forntpage Extensions
- Daily backups of your Entire Web Site - Backups kept for 7 days
- Reduced rates for Search Engine Optimization
- Support during business hours via telephone, e-mail and Skype
- Discount on consultation on any IT-related subject
- We support Joomla, WordPress, Drupal and more!
What is web hosting?
Web hosting (sometimes referred to as 'web space') is a service which allows you to upload your own files and site to a server in a data centre. Once uploaded, your website can be seen by anyone who is connected to the Internet.
What do I need to consider?
For a business website, you need to ensure you use a reliable host so that your site is always available for potential customers to view it. You also need to ensure that it is speedy so that your site doesn't take a long time to load (how the site is designed also impacts this). You need enough storage space for all your files and a monthly bandwidth allowance that will not stop people viewing your site. Hosting accounts also come with a number of e-mailboxes as well as scripting tools which your site may require.